Thursday 24 September 2009

Ideas and pitch :)

The Lyrics suggests that the main character is Mad – “You told them all I was crazy They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee, G*d damn you” – with this in mind we are planning to recreate the madness through costume and camera shots. Here our some of opur ideas -

• Our initial idea is to mix reality with idea that you never know if he is actually mad or if it is in his head – “I had visions, I was in them, I was looking into the mirror, To see a little bit clearer Rottenness and evil in me” at the start of the song we will show the lead singer looking into a mirror then changing into a giant bear (costume).

•We would then follow the character around London doing everyday things, like getting coffee, reading a newspaper on the underground, seeing the sights but still linking with the lyrics.

•The main idea is it to be a random video with subtle links back to the music and lyrics, we we’re inspire by this idea of craziness by videos from Fat boy slim which doesn’t make much sense but still keep you watching.
Random videos have always been a popluar and intresting type, here is an example -
Fatboy slim's Praise you



No response to “Ideas and pitch :)”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 GROUP 42 - Music Video 2009/10. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz